Volunteers of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Caregiver/MedTech Part time and Weekends
at Volunteers of America
Caregiver/Home Health Aide/Med Tech
Day shift Part time/weekends
Overnight / weekends
The Homestead at Boulder City is an Assisted Living Community and we are currently hiring. Our team places pride in our work and our employees really do have a genuine concern for the people in our care. Come work for Volunteers of America, through The Homestead of Boulder City, and make a difference in the lives of others! We provide independent living, assisted living, and assisted living with a Memory Support Program services to seniors.
The Homestead at Boulder City is at 1401 Medical Park Drive (off of Buchanan in Boulder City, NV) and we provide a welcoming home away from home for seniors. Our many unique features and services make our facility stand out from the crowd.
Come join our team! We are looking for health care professionals who are flexible, reliable, well organized, and team players. We do offer competitive benefits, PTO, 403B Retirement, and much more! You can learn more about our facility by visiting:
- Assists residents with personal care activities.
- Follows all shift routines, policy and procedures regarding accurate performance of vital signs, weights, etc.
- Administer medications and treatments under the director and supervision of the RN (refer to Medication Administration section).
- Perform household services essential to health care at home, including, but not limited to:
- Meal preparation/feeding;
- Light housekeeping.
- Experience as a Caregiver /Med Tech in an Assisted Living Facility or Memory Care Unit strongly preferred.
- Ability to prioritize duties.
- Customer service oriented.
- Ability to understand and follow work assignments.
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
- Must be a team player.