Volunteers of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Caregiver FT 2-10:30pm & 10pm-6:30am shifts avail.
at Volunteers of America
Now Hiring for the following for the following shifts:
PM 2:00 to 10:30 pm Full time and Overnight : 10:00 pm to 6:30 am
The Homestead at Boulder City is an Assisted Living Community and we are currently hiring. Our team places pride in our work and our employees really do have a genuine concern for the people in our care. Come work for Volunteers of America, through The Homestead of Boulder City, and make a difference in the lives of others! We provide independent living, assisted living, and assisted living with a Memory Support Program services to seniors.
The Homestead at Boulder City is at 1401 Medical Park Drive (off of Buchanan in Boulder City, NV) and we provide a welcoming home away from home for seniors. Our many unique features and services make our facility stand out from the crowd.
Come join our team! We are looking for health care professionals who are flexible, reliable, well organized, and team players. We do offer competitive benefits, PTO, 403B Retirement, and much more! You can learn more about our facility by visiting:
* Assist residents with activities of daily living
* Encourage and promote resident quality of life and well being
* Record accurate documentation of cares given and observations
* Maintain order in all areas, including trash removal
* Resident laundry and linen changes
* Attend in-service meetings and educational offerings
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
1. Must be eighteen (18) years or older at start date of employment
2. Able to follow verbal and written requests from supervisor or residents.
3. Ability to use electronic devices such as cell phone, walkie-talkie, IPad, computers.
4. Able to work with residents of varying levels of verbal or physical limitations.
5. Able and willing to work flexible hours, such as evenings, nights or weekends.
6. Able to make an appropriate decision in an emergency situation.
7. CPR certified and able to perform CPR or will train.