Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
TTEC is seeking an Employee Ambassador to join our team based in Las Vegas.
Our Human Capital (HC) Team brings significant value to our company. We are always looking for innovative ideas and opportunities to drive employee satisfaction. We want to show the public that TTEC is the right place to work and we are looking for someone as passionate as we are about employee experience to join our team!
What you'll be doing:
Employee Ambassadors are the frontline resource for managing all people-related issues within an assigned business group or functional unit. In this role, you will:
- Address situations that affect employee morale and collaborate with the site leadership and human capital team to drive positive employee experiences.
- Streamline site communication - prepare and manage ongoing communication for the site to keep employees informed and ensure consistency across all programs and events.
- Event Coordination - Assist in coordinating site activities for employee recognition and employee engagement (All team meetings, BBQs, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
What you'll be able to do:
- Create a friendly, welcoming environment for employees when approaching Human Capital with questions, ideas, or concerns
- Improve the key success metrics such as attrition, absenteeism and employee satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance with all local human resources laws and regulations.
- Administer special programs.
What skills you'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 0 to 2 years of related experience. 2019 Graduates studying Human Resources Management or related field are welcome to apply!
- Knowledge of local employment laws and regulations
- Open, honest, and empathetic manner when dealing with people. High customer service orientation
- Working knowledge of database applications such as Oracle and MS Office, or ability to learn technology quickly
- High-level of integrity, honesty, and judgment.
- Strong attention to detail and process oriented
- Trusted advisor to leaders and employees in complex situations
Do the right thing | Lead Everyday | Seek first to Understand | Reach for Amazing | Act as one | Live life passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.