The Salvation Army - Southwest Division
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Salvation Army - Southwest Division
Pay: from $14/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Contract/Temporary
Categories: Non-Profit/Social Services, Healthcare - Behavioral/Mental Health, Healthcare - ALL CATEGORIES
- Assist the Case Management staff to oversee the day-to-day administration of the grant.
- Assist with the assurance of grant reporting compliance.
- Conduct file reviews.
- Create and/or maintain spreadsheets for tracking grant spending, outcomes, and statistics.
- Assist Family Services Coordinator with grant renewals and new grant submissions.
- Maintain client databases and referrals for services and generate reports.
- Complete accurate and timely data entry into the Bridges & HMIS system.
- Attend all scheduled team meetings and trainings as assigned
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Skill / Requirements
- Associate degree in Human Services, Public or Business Administration, or related discipline preferred.
- Minimum one year of related experience may be substituted for degree requirements.
- Experience working with agencies that serve vulnerable populations preferred.
- Experience working with homeless and/or at-risk veterans preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with a diverse group of residents, staff and community partners.
- Must have a valid Driver License, clean driving record and own registered and insured vehicle for client visits.