Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Advertising & Marketing Campaign Representative - Entry Level
at Company Confidential
The Job Window is seeking a skilled and creative individual to fill an Advertising & Marketing Campaign Representative – Entry Level vacancy on behalf of our client’s organization. The Advertising & Marketing Campaign Representative – Entry Level will help assist our client’s marketing and sales department with producing incredible, high-quality, imaginative marketing campaigns! This firm needs a dedicated, reliable, and professionally minded individual who is looking to expand their marketing, advertising, and management experience and skill set.
Our client prides themselves on building a reliable and resourceful relationship with each and every one of their customers. They plan to open new branches country wide this upcoming year and are in need of an Advertising & Marketing Campaign Representative – Entry Level to start in an entry-level position and progress through their management training program ASAP. As an Advertising & Marketing Campaign Representative – Entry Level, you’ll have the opportunity to work with national managers, liaise with prestigious Fortune 500 clients, and gain experience not only in marketing, but also in campaign management and advertising.
Desirable Personality Traits:
- Obsessively customer and client focused
- Self-starter with an aggressive work ethic that appreciates constant improvement
- Outgoing personality that is both personable and engaging
- Excels calmly under pressure and is able to manage and compartmentalize potential campaign issues in order to meet campaign deadlines and leave guests both feeling heard and cared for
- Strong eye for detail that sees what needs to be done and an ability to anticipate client needs
Key Responsibilities of the Advertising & Marketing Campaign Representative – Entry Level:
- Provide promotional presentations face-to-face with consumers to educate them on client services and create a positive brand experience.
- Qualify prospects for client services to effectively enhance visibility of client business and foster a consumer base for territories that need them most.
- Manage campaign set up including assisting with logistics and developing and deploying materials for marketing campaigns.
- Record data and information from marketing campaigns to track marketing campaign success.
- Train new team members on campaign service information.
Our client provides all training which means you don't need any experience. However, the following experience and skills would be a benefit.