Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Specialty Regional Manager
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Location : External Name
- Pacific Dental Services Supported Office
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without accommodation. The requirements listed below are representative, but not all inclusive, of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Develops the tools and processes needed to gain access to all Specialty Residency programs, Specialty Organizations, Specialty Clubs, and any location where Specialists gather.
- Facilitates the Contracting process with the, Owner, RP and Specialty Department Heads.
- Maintains EEO and HIPPA compliance in regards to the hiring process.
- Maintains the Master Database of Upcoming Specialty staffing needs based on budget.
- Interview and screen applicants that meet the job requirements and cultural fit.
- Develop a network of Schools, and other sources that will allow for continued flow of qualified applicants for targeted positions.
- Manages the applicant tracking system (ATS) for Specialty, including applicant flow, EEO data, etc.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Maintain an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor in accordance with Company policies.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies, as well as State, Federal and other regulatory bodies.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- 1-2 years of Dental Specialty Operational management and knowledge of recruiting best practices required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in demonstrating skills of cold calling, client relationship management or related tasks required.
Your commitment to Pacific Dental Services is the key to our success. In turn, we'll reward you with a benefits package that shows we care about you, your family and your future. We encourage team members to develop their distinctive talents and strengths and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit that rewards individual achievement.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.