National Dentex Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lab Communications Coordinator
at National Dentex Corporation
Join Studio 360 - a leading healthcare organization specializing in the dental industry. We offer a full spectrum of specialized products, services, and technologies to address any dental restoration need. Our team is growing, and we are seeking to fill a number of key positions within our organization including this opportunity in Las Vegas, NV for a Full-Time Lab Communications Coordinator position.
Salary is negotiable and will be determined by skills, knowledge, abilities, and experience.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions of the Position:
- Manage the daily reports arriving from the partnering Labs daily via email
- Lab to dental office communications
- Call to verify when we receive a case on another lab Rx form
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the department manager
- Call to verify products when missing from the Rx
- Call on cases arriving with no Rx to have one faxed over
- Distribute lab questions to the technician according to product and region, place case on hold then update lab notes into Great Plains from TP, TL, PO, DV, RL, ZL, CD, etc.
- Compile the lab answers and update the individual lab reports and email each lab
- Upload photos from customers and laboratories into GP
- Follow up and update the daily report for old lab holds
- Review technicians lab holds over 20 days and send reminder emails
- Have cancelled lab cases sent back to your attention for review
- Additional tasks as required
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating & maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports & correspondence.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- 2-3 years dental industry experience
Hazardous Materials or Equipment Used:
- All Office Equipment
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and/or reach
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.