Monarch Atlantis Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Table Games - Dealers
at Monarch Atlantis Casino
- Employment Type
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
Ideal applicant must be committed to providing exceptional guest service and the ability to deal a variety of Table Games - Black-Jack, Let-it-Ride, Pai-Gow, Roulette.
This position is responsible for
-Be a reliable Team Member and show up to assigned shift.
-Be a team player and accept coaching in a positive manner.
-Be able to capture new guests by promoting the Club Paradise Card.
-Be able to consistently perform the 5 minimum interactive standards.
-Be able to deal a neat, clean, and efficient game.
Must be at least 21 and able to register with the Nevada Gaming Control Board and obtain a Nevada Gaming Control Card.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule according to business needs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Must maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa standards
- Must have excellent guest service skills and professional demeanor.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required and preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Gaming.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa culture fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation. Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- One FREE meal
- Holiday and Vacation pay
- RTC Ride Discount
- And much more……