Monarch Atlantis Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Management Trainee (Rotational /Leadership Program)
at Monarch Atlantis Casino
- Employment Type
- Internship/Hospitality/Culinary & Management Trainee
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa has built a reputation of excellence, and we remain focused on delivering the highest-quality experience in the industry. The caliber of service, attention to detail, and consistent quality our guests expect begins and ends with our Team Members.
If you are someone who passionately serves others, is committed to excellence, possesses a strong ambition to learn and grow, and is highly interested to learn more about the Casino Hotel Resort industry then we invite you to apply to join our Management Development Trainee Program (MDTP).
The Management Development Trainee Program is an accelerated path to a leadership role in management. Exceptional applicants with the right mix of education and experience are encouraged to apply.
The MDTP leadership program is approximately 11 to 13 months and is focused on ensuring qualified participants receive professional development from the start, and will receive the tools and training needed to propel their career forward.
As a member of the MDTP, participants will train and perform in various key job functions and will gain additional leadership and management skills. As part of the program, participants will rotate throughout various departments, gaining valuable industry knowledge. The departmental rotations include:
- Food & Beverage
Requirements to apply to the program:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University with GPA of 3.00 or higher in any area of study. Minimum one year job experience or internship experience.
- Must submit a written essay (minimum one page) sharing why you would like to be considered for the MDTP Rotational Leadership Program
- Previous experience in gaming or hospitality is not required
- Willingness to relocate to any MCRI property (currently this includes Reno, NV and Black Hawk, CO
Internal Team Members:
- Current Team Members are welcome to apply.
- Must not have Manager title or above
- Must be in current position for minimum 6 months and in good standing.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Will need Sponsorship letter from Director or above
Upon successful completion in each departmental rotation, including required training and satisfactory performance ratings, the participant will then be transferred into a management position in alignment with their skill set and current job openings at all Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (MCRI) properties: Atlantis Casino Resort Spa (Reno, Nevada); Monarch Casino Black Hawk Resort (Black Hawk, Colorado).
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa offers a comprehensive benefits package, 401k Plan, Vacation and much more! Company will help to provide relocation assistance upon completion with the Leadership Program.