Monarch Atlantis Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cafe Alfresco Manager
at Monarch Atlantis Casino
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage, Leadership
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa in Reno, Nevada is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation. We invite you to be a part of a company recognized by Forbes and on their “Most Trustworthy Companies” list.
As a growing organization, we have an exclusive opportunity for a Restaurant Manager - Cafe Alfresco.
- Operate the restaurant in accordance with the Resort’s mission statement, “We will create every player’s paradise here at Atlantis.”
- Monitor the operation of the restaurant to ensure compliance with all standards and procedures established by the Food & Beverage Director as well as company and county health and regulatory standards and procedures.
- Understand financial reports and apply the information in a timely and practical fashion so as to improve the operation.
- Implement and insure prompt and courteous service to our guests in compliance with standards set forth by the Atlantis and the Food & Beverage Director.
- Maintain proper staffing levels through efficient hiring of new Team Members.
- Monitor the Team Members of the restaurant to assure they provide service in accordance with company and departmental standards and take action to correct any deficiencies through training and discipline.
- Prepare work schedules of Team Members and delegate work and station assignments.
- Prepare Team Member performance evaluations and disciplinary notices.
- Circulate through restaurant and coordinate activities of Team Member’s to provide efficient and courteous service to our guests.
- Inspect and monitor cleanliness of the restaurant and comply with safety and health code regulations.
- Greet and communicate with guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Resolve guest complaints and issues.
- Know, understand, follow, and enforce all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Communicate and interact with food shift supervisors and Team Members.
- Proficiently operate POS systems, Stratton-Warren inventory system, as well as office computer systems including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Facilitate all aspects of repairs and maintenance.
- Keep documentation through proper email systems.
- Decrease costs through effective scheduling and management of waste.
- Increase revenue through training and use of financial reports to ensure upselling of product.
- Create new ideas and implement these ideas.
- Readily identify and implement more efficient methods of operation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
•3 to 5 years high volume restaurant supervision or management preferred.
•Ability to obtain an Alcohol Awareness Certification.
•Ability to obtain a Food Safety Certification.
•Knowledge of beer, wine, and alcohol.
•Good organizational skills.
•Good interpersonal communication skills.
•Knowledge in use of POS systems.
•Computer knowledge, including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
•Professional appearance in dress and manner.
•Establishes concrete performance standards for both Team Members and room management.
•Provides adequate structure, direction, and feedback to Team Members and room management.
•Successfully identifies, analyzes, and solves problems.
•Works well with guests and staff by maintaining a positive and approachable attitude.
•Adheres and implements all safety and security policies and procedures.