Monarch Atlantis Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Manager - Slot Performance
at Monarch Atlantis Casino
- Employment Type
- Casino, Leadership
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa in Reno, Nevada is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation. We invite you to be a part of a company recognized by Forbes and on their “Most Trustworthy Companies” list.
We currently have an Assistant Slot Performance Manager who will provide the following direction in absence of the Slot Performance Manager.
- Responsible for leading and managing assigned shift.
- Supervising of Slot Technicians to ensure that work is completed in a thorough and efficient manner.
- Assist with all machine moves.
- Control labor expenses and adjusts accordingly to business demands.
- Provide training to Slot Technicians and evaluates Team Members on performance. Provide feedback and coaching to ensure success or improvement.
- Make sound decisions in the best interest of the company. Know and enforce all departmental and company policies.
- Coordinate and complete data entry in slot system for all machine relocations and theme conversions. Coordinate and complete data entry in slot system for all machines moves on and off floor
- Maintain accurate and up to date computerized slot files, including hardware and software inventories.
- Order all necessary parts in an expedient and cost effective manner to ensure slot machine maintenance. Actively looking for new suppliers and aggressively look to reduce expenses.
- Create and implement effective schedules pertaining to project needs and business levels. Coordinate, schedule and complete assigned tasks.
- Process all manufacture compliance notifications
- Working knowledge and troubleshooting ability of all gaming devices on property including their peripheral devices and repair of said devices. Ability to key-chip, clear RAM and set up a slot machine.
- Must possess a working knowledge of the IGT Advantage Player Tracking/Slot Audit system, including, overall wiring, hookup and interface, Sentinel function and gaming device interface, DPU function, DPU to Sentinel interface and DPU to Poling Computer interface, Machine Accounting data entry, Diagnostic Monitor and Type ID creations.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook programs, Radio handling experience (listening and speaking). Must be able to communicate and comprehend the English language effectively and with tact.
- All slot machines must be available at all times for guest play with the exception of 1) scheduled machine conversions / repairs 2) machine caps for known guests as authorized by the slot shift manager or 3) out of service games awaiting parts.
- Assistant Slot Performance Manager must know the status of each out of service game at all times and actively work toward returning the machines to active status on the gaming floor.
Must know Title 31 and Nevada Gaming Control Board Minimum Internal Control Standards.
Familiarity with gaming device PAR sheets, minimum three (3) years experience as a Slot Technician or related electronics field.
Must have ability to be registered with Nevada Gaming Control Board.