Greater Nevada Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Greater Nevada Credit Union
- # of Openings
- Job Locations
- US-NV-Carson City
- Posted Date
- 4 months ago(5/28/2019 12:26 PM)
- Full-Time (40 Hours)
Greater Nevada Credit Union has an exciting opportunity for a Treasury Specialist to join the team and help more people Live Greater!
Need more reasons to join Greater Nevada?
Greater Nevada Credit Union continually focuses on enhancing the lives of its employees by offering competitive wages and great benefits. We pride ourselves on a greater culture and that's why we've been recognized as the #1 Best Place to Work in the Reno/Tahoe Area. Greater Nevada Credit Union has been helping Nevadans with their financial needs since 1949 and has seen expansion in all areas of business. Would you like to help more people Live Greater? At Greater Nevada, we engage our team members by offering exciting growth and professional development opportunities, rewards for outstanding commitment to our members, and support of community involvement that encourages living Greater. Ready to achieve Greater Success and join a growing team in Northern Nevada and Las Vegas? Apply today and see what it means to Live Greater!
The Treasury Specialist is responsible for daily monitoring of the Credit Union’s cash position, maintaining appropriate balances in the ATMs and ITMs, as well as coordinating orders with armored carriers. The Treasury Specialist prepares internal and external treasury reports and provides transaction processing services to other Greater Nevada companies.
- Monitor the balances and make transfers as necessary between operating cash accounts and the Federal Reserve account to optimize cash utilization.
- Provide transaction processing services to the Mortgage and Commercial Lending companies.
- Maintain the cash flow forecast and report to management as needed.
- Prepare and submit the Fed 2900 report to the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco on a quarterly basis.
- Assist in the month-end close process and prepare monthly and quarterly reports for management.
- Possess ability to effectively identify, analyze and solve problems.
- Practice a high level of attention to detail when performing job functions.
- Possess knowledge and maintain up-to-date information related to procedures and reporting guidelines.
- Understand and apply statutory and regulatory compliance matters as appropriate for your position.
- Communicate clearly and concisely via an appropriate level of verbal, written, and presentation skills. Also possess the ability to read, comprehend and explain applicable documentation.