Grand Los Vegas Hotel and Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Player Development Coordinator
at Grand Los Vegas Hotel and Casino
It is the responsibility of the Player Development Coordinator to service all inbound and outbound casino guests seeking assistance with property information, comp availability, casino credit, show tickets, room reservations, special events, etc. to foster and develop relationships with new and existing customers in order to create repeat clientele.
- Full time: Salary/minimum 40 hours a week
- Part time will be spent telemarketing a minimum of 300 required calls per week.
- Assisting all non-hosted casino guests on inbound and outbound calls.
- Arrange accommodations including room reservations, limo transportation, restaurant reservations and entertainment reservations for all qualified casino guests.
- Excellent customer service skills to act as mediator between all departments in the best interest of our casino patrons.
- Assist with administrative daily/weekly reports.
- Assist the Director of Player Development.
- Meet and greet limo guests when needed.
- Make sound comp decisions.
- Promote future events.
- Attend and assist with all special event registrations/drawings/receptions while maintain a full knowledge of all upcoming events and criteria's.
- Alert IT to all malfunctioning computer/printer/LFV issues.
- Establish and maintain a positive rapport with co-workers and other departments.
- Follow all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Present and maintain a professional appearance.
- Create and participate in teamwork.
- All phone calls, emails and alerts must be responded to as quickly as possible.
- Perform other reasonable duties and responsibilities as requested.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum age requirement is 21.
- Bachelors or related degree preferred but not required.
- 2 years casino experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written), fluent English and articulate.
- Ability to work efficiently, independently and cohesively, consistently producing quality results.
- Previous experience in the casino/hospitality preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Obtain a Nevada Gaming Registration
Downtown Grand is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Downtown Grand will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current team members to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.