Covenant Consumer Direct
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Covenant Consumer Direct
- # of Openings
Company: Consumer Direct Care Network
Position: Support Coordinator
Schedule: Full-time, 8am-5pm
Location: Reno, Nevada
*For consideration of employment, please include a resume.*
See why Consumer Direct is a great place to work by watching our video
Consumer Direct Care Network is looking to hire a full-time Support Coordinator to be a part of our team in Reno, Nevada. Consumer Direct is the employer of record, providing self-directed personal care services to individuals with disabilities so they can remain in their home and community.
In the Consumer Direct Care Network our employees are committed, dependable, professional and accountable. We value integrity, honesty and respect for others. We have high standards for how our employees conduct themselves at work and in the communities we support. Come join our team and be a part of a rewarding career helping others!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Maintain confidentiality regarding all communication/information related to consumers, Caregivers, and all business relations adhering to HIPAA regulations
- Prepare and process Caregiver employee applications and ensure accuracy and completeness of paper work
- Ensure Caregivers are appropriately trained to accommodate the personal care plans of each individual member
- Utilize reports to assist in tracking all training and prepare monthly reminder notices to Caregivers regarding required training
- Answer incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department
- Answer questions about organization and provide callers with address, directions, and other information
- Process payroll information
- Assist in maintaining all databases and electronic files
- Receive, screen, and respond to inquiries for Consumer Direct Care Network services
- Responsible for auditing Caregiver timesheets for accuracy and completeness
- Report timesheets that might be viewed by Medicaid as fraudulent in nature and/or against Medicaid program mandates and guidelines, and/or company policies and practices to appropriate office staff
- Discharge Caregivers that are not compliant with regulations and policies
- Act as a troubleshooter for inquiry calls or drop in visits regarding general program information or for consumer complaints
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to regularly utilize a computer with the usage of Skype, Microsoft Suite, Adobe Acrobat and other company programs
- Maintain a high attention to detail
- Absorb information quickly and retain information for daily use
- Communicate effectively in-person and electronically (email, phone, etc)
- Come to work prepared to take on a variety of tasks with a positiive, self-starting attitude
- Meet deadlines in a timely manner for assigned tasks
- Complete tasks and projects, with the ability to multitask and effectively manage interruptions
- 18 years or older
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred (read, write, and translate/interpret)
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
When you join Consumer Direct Care Network, you will be exposed to numerous professional development opportunities. We welcome your contributions and value your integrity as we collaborate on work that moves us all toward a compassionate community. We have a long history of helping individuals build their careers in the home-care industry. This is truly a place where there is something for everyone, whether you are looking to support a particular lifestyle, seeking professional growth, or seeking new and challenging work, all in an expanding nationwide company with that small-company feel.
Most importantly, you will experience the satisfaction of working in a culture built on caring. Caring for others comes naturally at Consumer Direct Care Network, based in our long history of connecting people and championing change, all geared toward helping others. We are proud of the longevity and loyalty of our employees. Their commitment to doing good work is what makes us a leader in the industry.
As a Consumer Direct Care Network team member you will receive:
- Benefits for all employees
- Rewarding career helping others
- Fun and engaging work environment built on team unity
- Paid Time Off for the things you love to do
- Holiday and Sick Time available
- Retirement planning
- Professional training to help advance your skills for career development
- Job satisfaction knowing you make a difference in the work you do and lives we serve
*Benefits may vary depending on employment status*
WHO WE ARE
Consumer Direct Care Network specializes in home and community-based services that assist older adults and individuals of all ages with disabilities and impairments to continue to live their lives independently in their own homes and communities. We provide coordinated service delivery in 14 states and the District of Columbia. Our services span from financial management services and support brokerage to traditional agency home care and caregiving, to home health and hospice, to behavioral health. We have extensive experience with Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance, and with supporting people who pay for their own care.
Your opportunities within our network are endless, it’s not just a job, it’s a career… advance it with the Consumer Direct Care Network!
The Consumer Direct Care Network and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workplace.