Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assembler 2Nd Shift(3:30PM-12:00AM)
at Click Bond
To assemble finished product using sub-assemblies, parts, and fasteners as set out by bill of materials company procedures and quality standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform repetitive bench-type processes to complete mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies, using hands, hand tools, and pneumatic and/or electromechanical tooling as directed by supervisor or lead.
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the supervisor or lead.
- With experience, may resolve assembly problems. Reports all problems to supervisor.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations. Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimum supervision.
- Keep supervisor advised of work status, workload, problems, and progress as related to work assignments. Willingness to work and follow instructions, cooperative attitude toward co-workers and supervisors.
- Other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of High School Diploma or General Education Diploma and 3 months of related factory experience. Must have a good command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Must have basic Math skills.
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination.
Skill / Requirements
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Following established methods and procedures, must be able to perform, but not limited to the following operations necessary for component assembly and maintain rigid quality: fixturing, trimming, clipping, component orientation, hand tool operations and machine operation.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and quality while performing repetitive tasks.
- Use and be familiar with assembly and measuring tools, interpret visual aids and must be able to basic math.
- General Safety.
- Quality System Awareness.
- Light physical effort equal to frequent lifting or moving of lightweight materials. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Use of hand/fingers continuously through shift to manipulate components, tools, etc.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regularly required to sit or stand for the length of shift, bend and reach.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT:
The use of Safety Glasses is may be required.
- Work performed in a shop environment.
- Exposed to any number of elements but with none present to the extent of being disagreeable.
- May work at different workstations as production needs require, or shifts from one station to another, during the assembly process.