Carson Tahoe Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinic Manager, Medical Group
at Carson Tahoe Health
Carson City , NV
About Carson Tahoe
Carson Tahoe Health (CTH) is a not-for-profit healthcare system with 240 licensed acute care beds. Serving a population of over 250,000, CTH features two hospitals, two urgent cares, an emergent care center, outpatient services and a provider network with 19 regional locations. Voted 5th most beautiful hospital in the nation being headquartered on a beautiful master planned 80-acre medical campus, nestled among the foothills of the Sierra Nevada in North Carson City.
Under the broad direction of the Director, manages the operations for multiple primary care and Endocrinology practices with responsibilities for staffing, budgeting, patient and provider satisfaction, development/and implementation of practice specific policies and procedures, compliance and quality. Collaborates with practice providers to maintain and improve patient care and service delivery. Manages relationship with contracted billing services, including collections.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Health Care Administration or a related health care field.
- Five years of supervisory experience in a medical practice or clinical outpatient setting.
- Familiarity of the insurance verification and referral process required.
- Demonstrated communications, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong demonstrated computer program skills in practice management programs and Microsoft Program.
- Experience working with an Electronic Medical Record (EMR). Knowledge of eClinical and Epic preferred.
- No State Income Tax
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Telehealth, Paid Time Off
- 100% Vested 401K & Roth with Company Contribution
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
- On Site Education & Certification Programs
- Live, work and play in one of the most beautiful regions in the world
- Enjoy an array of outdoor activities world class skiing, golf, camping, mountain biking, hiking, water skiing, kayaking, hunting and fishing
- Just next door is Beautiful Lake Tahoe
- We are minutes from Reno known as the 'biggest little city in the world' – Fine dining, nightlife, shopping and home to the University of Nevada Reno.
- Family friendly atmosphere with affordable housing & excellent school system