Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Casino Associate (Dual Rate)
at Affinity Gaming
Casino Associate will work as a Slot Attendance capacity and deal table games as assigned in accordance with State gaming regulations and company policies and procedures. Employees will deliver on MORE guest service standards. Must also be able to act in a dual rate supervisory capacity as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivers MORE guest service standards.
- Determines the winning and losing hands of Table Games.
- Pays winning hands with chips/tokens and places losing wagers in bank or drop box.
- Assists new players on how to play the game.
- Sees to it that all players follow the gaming regulations.
- Maintains table bank and verifies amount in the table bank at the start and end of shift.
- Exchanges cash for chips and places cash in the drop box.
- Ensures that all players are 21 years old and above. Checks IDs as necessary.
- Ensures safety of the casino money.
- Keeps tables and area clean at all times.
- Troubleshoots and repairs minor problems at the machine. Documents those repairs unable to fix at machine level.
- Circulates throughout assigned area, maintaining visibility for guests within that area.
- Provides information to guests, such as how to play various gaming machines, and general information about the casino and games offered.
- Initiates jackpot/fill documentation, either manual or automated and retrieves amount of cash or coin necessary to complete transaction.
- Witness/verify both at the gaming machine and on manual documents, Jackpots and coin hopper fills.
- Assists in resolving guest complaints. Assists in maintaining cleanliness and safety within the gaming area in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
All Employees must be knowledgeable to all Company policies and procedures, including fire and safety regulations.
MINIMUM EMPLOYMENT REQUIREMENTS :
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent.
Must have one (1) year of experience in a supervisory capacity in a gaming operation.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Must have Microsoft Office experience and basic computer skills.