Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Operations Excellence
at 24-7 Intouch
Job Status: Full Time
Categories: Call Center/Telemarketing, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Telecommunications, Management - ALL CATEGORIES
About the Job
We are changing the way people think about customer service, and we need your help!
We are seeking a Director of Operations Excellence to collaborate with the Senior Leadership and Operations Teams to help contribute to the overall health of the company’s operational lines of business. This position will play a key role driving strong development of the Ops Support team. This role will also serve as a key pillar in driving the team to meeting the department goals. We are looking for a leader who has the vision, experience, and passion to contribute to our culture and deliver extraordinary results for our clients.
As a Director of Operations Excellence, You Will…
- Serves as the Sustainability Specialist during projects and will be the subject matter expert to further improve business results at the conclusion of such project.
- Ensure consistency, quality and timeliness of deliverables for all assigned projects.
- Conduct Introduction, follow up, and hand off meetings with LOB owners
- Conduct weekly audits on PSM execution for each project, administrative tasks, and development plans.
- Serve as a mentor to the LOB’s leaders, provide updates on the status of their LOB a minimum of once a week.
- Lead weekly pulse meetings to review project traction gains and execution with the Ops Excellence team.
- Conduct weekly 1:1s with each team member for continued growth and development plan execution.
- Creates strategies and recommends solutions to complex problems to drive operational excellence, help develop team members and others in the organization to accomplish aggressive goals.
- Partner with support teams to overcome barriers, coach & train team members in the methodology used to set and accomplish goals for a project.
- Provide development and growth feedback to all team members.
As a Performance Support Manager, You Have…
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the contact center industry
- At least 3 years of experience in contact center leadership
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business or Equivalent work experience
- Experience in client relationship management and front-line supervisor development
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proven experience in coaching and developing
- Proven ability to work across several departments to solve problems and achieve results
- Confidence in public speaking and training
- Excellent organizational and planning skills including task prioritization and effective time management
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills to make and support business decisions
- Ability to work in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment