Job: Territory Sales Representative / IRC45806
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Dish
Browse Similar Jobs: Sales
DISH Network is an innovative industry leader distinguished by its pioneering spirit. Ever since our establishment in 1980, we've been the ideal workplace for people with adventurous spirit and creativity, who are smart risk takers and aggressive winners - all those for whom the status quo just isn't enough. Our Fortune 250 Company continues to define the curve in television entertainment. We are always improving and extending our products and delivering greater value to people, including our workforce of 25,000 plus. Come explore the big picture with us!
Skills / Requirements
DISH Network has an employment opportunity for individuals with energy, intellect, and the need to achieve as a Territory Sales Representative. The job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
The Territory Sales Representative is responsible for Account Management of National and Independent Retail accounts, including analyzing geographic territories for opportunities and building marketing plans. Ensures that all products are properly displayed in retail locations and provides training related to DISH Network products and programming. Functions as a liaison to retail sales staff in a particular DMA, or DMA's. Represents DISH Network and retailers at sales events.
This is an entry level position, requiring a bachelor's degree and 2-3 years of related sales and sales training experience. Other duties include:
Develops and executes on Strategic Plans for Independent Retail accounts, including analyzing territory for opportunities and building Marketing Plans specialized for each retailer.
- Delivers on predetermined goals for territory.
- Manages to the metrics for each account.
- Ensures that all assigned new and existing retail sales personnel are properly trained in product use, and that current marketing programs are clearly understood. Performs side by side selling with account personnel to build skill levels and drive new customer activations.
- Ensures that all national and regional retail accounts are properly merchandised with current POP and Literature.
- Ensures proper tracking of retail visits for reporting and to ensure effective management of travel and timely scheduling of in person contacts.
- Represents DISH Network and Retailers at various sales events, including setting up booths, performing demonstrations, providing marketing and product information and selling to potential customers.
- Maintains a comprehensive understanding of company, product and industry from continued training, education and self-learning.
- Maintains timely detailed knowledge with respect to competition, demographics, products, programs, installation, service and pricing.
- Provides Management continual feedback with regards to program effectiveness and suggested enhancements.
Other duties as required. This list is not meant to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities assigned to this position.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.