Job: General Manager / IRC47737
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at Dish
DISH Network is an innovative industry leader distinguished by its pioneering spirit. Ever since our establishment in 1980, weve been the ideal workplace for people with adventurous spirit and creativity, who are smart risk takers and aggressive winners - all those for whom the status quo just isnt enough. Our Fortune 200 Company continues to define the curve in television entertainment. We are always improving and extending our products and delivering greater value to people, including our workforce of 25,000 plus. Come explore the big picture with us!
We believe that providing quality television programming and services should be as rewarding to our employees as it is enjoyable to our customers. If you have the drive and desire to be the best, DISH Network is the place to be. We offer individualized career paths and exceptional earning potential.
Skills / Requirements
The General Manager is responsible for all administration, warehouse and installation activities of assigned office(s). Ensures a high level of profitability, overall customer service/satisfaction, adequate staffing levels, training, internal and external growth, and maximization of asset utilization, in order to achieve company goals.
- Directs P&L responsibilities for the office
- Responsible for achieving installation goals
- Participates in development of fiscal budgets
- Manages and develops new business opportunities and strategies
- Oversees hiring, training and recruiting needs
- Provides daily leadership to employees within the department
- Complies with management reporting and communications as requested
- Travels to meet with prospective clients, customers, and local service centers and attend company meetings, as required
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree from four-year college or university and 2-4 years related experience; including 2 years supervisory/management experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. A valid drivers license with a clean driving record is required. A background check and drug test will be preformed as part of pre-employment.