Job: Billing Quality/Audit Representative- Las Vegas, NV
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
More Jobs at UnitedHealth Group
- 1Account Reconciliations - Healthcare Billing Representative - Las Vegas, NV
- 2Account Reconciliations - Healthcare Billing Representative - Las Vegas, NV
- 3Account Reconciliations - Healthcare Billing Representative - Las Vegas, NV
- 4Customer Service Representative Las Vegas, NV
- 5Medical A/R Billing Clerk Las Vegas, NV
- View All Jobs
Under the direction of the department Director, performs weekly audits of select new and existing staff for individual review. Performs routine audits and tracks staff's work for accuracy to meet company, federal, state and client performance guarantees. Reviews and summarizes audit results and submits to management for review. Identifies and recommends additional training requirements. Participates in any or all system training conversions where applicable. Conducts and/or assists with training classes of new and existing staff for enrollment and reconciliation's.
- Conduct independent audits and investigations of the Group Services Department work product in order to provide an accurate and reliable source of necessary management information.
- Reports on audits and investigations which depict the current state of the subjects audited/investigated provides opinions regarding recommended improvements or changes which are used to gauge the accuracy of the unit/person audited or issues investigated.
- Suggest improvements relating to the identification of technical training needs, system improvements, and revisions to the departments policies and procedures.
- Assist in effective improvement deemed essential by senior management.
- Recommend and coordinate changes and maintain the department's policy and procedures.
- Conducts and/or assists with training classes of new and existing staff for enrollment and reconciliation's.
UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual is part of the family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group one of the leaders across most major segments of the US health care system.
When you work with UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual, what you do matters. It's that simple...and it's that challenging.
In providing consumer-oriented health benefit plans to millions of people, our goal is to create higher quality care, lower costs and greater access to health care. Join us and you will be empowered to achieve new levels of excellence and make a profound and personal impact as you contribute to new innovations in a vital and complex system.
Regardless of your role at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual, the support you feel all around you will enable you to do what you do with energy, integrity, and confidence. So take the first step in what is sure to be a fast paced and highly diversified career.
Skills / Requirements
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
PLEASE BE SURE TO MENTION THAT YOU SAW THIS AD ON JOBING.COM!
Please submit resume online below.