Job: Bilingual Sr. Risk Representative (USA) Job
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Browse Similar Jobs: Banking/Credit Unions
Bilingual Sr. Risk Representative (USA)-714437
Imagine being the direct liaison to the most important people in our universe: our customers* Sure it's challenging work, but it's equally exciting and rewarding. As a Call Center Associate at Capital One, you'll be trained by respected professionals. You'll enjoy a comfortable, friendly, business-casual work environment. Along the way, you'll earn awesome rewards while helping our customers improve their financial situation.
Collections Specialists are responsible for making inbound and/or outbound calls to existing customers with delinquent accounts. Our associates educate customers on account status and negotiate to secure a pay by phone or payment arrangements. The goal is to help our customers build and retain a strong credit standing and maintain a customer for life.
- Proven record of reliability & good work ethic
- Maintain a positive attitude in a constantly changing environment
- Highly motivated for personal and unit success
- Basic PC skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Ability to follow directions and follow scripting
- Ability to solve basic problems with provided solutions
- High school diploma or GED required
Full time schedules vary
Additional Incentives paid based on performance
Awesome opportunities for development and advancement
The successful candidate will excel at the following competencies and skills:
-Strong verbal communication skills including negotiation and probing
-Ability to demonstrate empathy and provide a professional experience
-Demonstrated dependability and reliability through previous work history
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent certification
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- 1 year customer service experience
- 1 year post-high school education
- 1 year experience in heavy customer contact environment
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment
authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job: Call Center and Customer Service
Primary Location: United States-Nevada-Las Vegas-Las Vegas-LV Call Center (62050)
There are no jobs currently listed.