Job: Assist Restaurant Manager
This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Grimaldi‚s Pizzeria is looking to grow our family:
We are currently hiring an Assistant Manager for one of our 4 Locations in Nevada -
Eastern, Rainbow, Palazzo, and Boca Park Fashion!
We take great pride in our reputation and values. Pride in the operations of our restaurants, pride in the quality of service we provide, and pride in the products and ingredients we serve everyday. While our inviting atmosphere and world famous pizza have contributed to our success, we believe it is the dedication, hard work and passion displayed by our employees that make the Grimaldi‚s Pizzeria a successful pizzeria year after year.
We recruit, hire and train exceptional, self-disciplined people who are committed to both the ‘family‚ environment and our Company. If you are friendly, energetic, full of enthusiasm, and have a passion for pizza, we would like you to consider becoming part of the Grimaldi‚s family.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Ensure complete customer satisfaction
* Initiate and set up interview process; Final hiring decisions are made by the General Manager
* Supervise and train team members
* Create and host new employee orientations
* Evaluate all employees on a quarterly basis
* Maintain up to date employee files
* Plan and implement work schedules
* Manage and train all lower level management to understand and work towards achieving Strategic Objective
* Administer Company policies and see to the adherence of all
* Host managerial meetings weekly and shift meetings daily all to promote and increase productivity, and all matters related to your unit
* Maintain all systems necessary to achieve all financial and operational goals for assigned unit
* Organize and communicate necessary information sent by corporate to subordinate managers and staff
* Observe, maintain, and possibly increase the productivity of their unit and provide the financial department with the necessary information to calculate the units P&L statement
* Drive sales
* Ensure efficiency when it comes to inventory in stock and how much there is on hand
* Provide every customer with a quality experience that is consistent and in line with Company standards
* Respond to inquiries from all customers and employees
* Ensure restaurant is in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws, codes and regulations
* Supervise inventories and estimates food and beverage costs
* Inspect dining room, food receiving, preparation, production and storage areas to ensure that health and safety regulations are being adhered to at all times
* Review financial information such as sales and costs and monitor budgets to ensure efficient operation and that expenditures stay within budget limitations; Take action to prevent deviation from budget
Skills / Requirements
* Three to five (3 - 5) years in a management or supervisory capacity in a restaurant or in the retail/hospitality industry
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Knowledge of food, labor and bar costs
* Enjoy working with people
* Ability to create a fun environment for not only customers but staff as well
* Self-motivated and highly-energetic
* Great communication and organization skills
**Please include a cover letter that states your restaurant management experience.**
Salary competitive with industry standards and experience is considered.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.